- Have git installed and available on your path
- Open up an command prompt window (CMD.exe or cygwin's Mintty.exe)
- Create a directory where you can clone the Source Code Pro project to and change directories into it
- Clone the repository branch with the following command
git clone -b release https://github.com/adobe-fonts/source-code-pro.git .
- Open a Window's explorer window to the folder where you checked out the project
- Change into the "TTF" directory
- Copy all of these files (*.ttf) files using Windows explorer to C:\Windows\Fonts\
Windows explorer will treat the copy as an installation and take care of the appropriate OS level associations for enabling the fonts.