Thursday, March 22, 2012

Networking Redux

Started dusting off some of the old networking stuff I have access to.  I've got my twitter feed back up at http://twitter.com/zacharycalvert and of course this blog.  Not to mention I'm currently working on my new desktop PC.  I decided to put together a new desktop instead of trying to work from my laptop.  I miss the big monitors and great hardware.  I'm running a quad core I7 with hyperthreading enabled, 16 Gigs of 2133 DDR3, a new GTX550Ti EVGA GeForce graphics card, and a 24" monitor (soon to be two monitors).

Not only that, but I've decided to go the healthy route.  I'm now working at a stand-up workstation.  No more hunched over in a chair.  Although, I can already tell this is going to take some getting used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment